Nuvol+Mobil offers a range of solutions from a ready-to-deploy suite of service enterprise mobility applications to industry and client specific custom-build apps. Our Mobility solutions can be leveraged across a wide range of industries enterprise asset management, and have a particularly good fit for Utilities, Oil/Gas, Industrial/Heavy Equipment, Devices and High Tech Industries.
For our SAP customers we offer a preconfigured SAP CRM Field Service solution that helps clients reduce design and implementation costs by as much as 60% over traditional approaches.
Mobility Solutions Overview
Nuvol+Mobil solutions are uniquely positioned to assist customers with their mobility initiatives. We offer turn-key solutions for customer service and field service business functions.
With our accelerators and platform, processes and business functions can be mobile enabled up to 10x faster than with traditional solutions, allowing customer-facing employees to perform their duties in an efficient and user-friendly experience.
Summary of Mobility Capabilities:
- Platform Independent, Deployment ready applications
- Support for iOS & Android platforms
- Native integration with enterprise CRM & ERP/EAM platforms, including SAP CRM & SAP ECC, Microsoft, and Salesforce.com
- Stand-alone applications with flexible integration options
- Sybase SUP & Web-Services options for back-end integration
- Industry-specific and Custom build Apps enabled
- Service process optimized mobility solutions leveraging extensive service business experience
- Field Service
- Customer Self-Service
- Equipment and Safety Inspections
- Apps for Customer Surveys, Tool Management, Field Escalation and more
Field Service Applications
Leveraging on our many years of field service process and technology optimization experience, our team at Nuvol Mobil designed and deployed a ready-to-deploy field service app to enable field engineers to perform functions like:
- Customer information review and updates
- Customer Asset & Equipment review and updates
- Acceptance of assigned field service orders
- Directions to customer locations
- Work instructions
- Field Service order completion
- Time and Expense capturing
- Electronic signatures
SAP Work Manager
SAP CRM Service Manager